Start-up and the Innovator visa
On the 29th of March 2019, the UK introduced new visas for entrepreneur looking to set up business in the UK.
The Start-up and the Innovator visa categories
An immigration business plan is required for each of the two visa categories and these needs to be professionally written to get your business endorsed by an authorized endorsement body.
An immigration business plan is quite different from a standard business plan which an entrepreneur would normally have for the smooth running of their business or to secure funding for their business
A compliant start-up visa or innovator business plan will need to satisfy the tests set by the UK immigration rules. Most clients failed in the genuineness test under the prior Tier 1 entrepreneur visa route
Other Type of Busines Visa
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa business plan
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) extension business plan
- Turkish Businessperson visa business plan
- UK Ancestry visa (Self-employed persons may require a business plan)
- Sole Representatives visa business plan
- UK visa sponsorship for employers
- US Immigration business plans